Junior Series Special
The Junior Series Special includes the Junior Series mold, a tube-in rolling jig, and 6 label sizing templates for popular pen kits cast in the Junior Series mold: aaron jr cap and body, baron cap and body, and majestic jr cap and body.
Template sizes included:
- DAYACOM AARON JR CAP - 1.56" x 2.01"
- DAYACOM AARON JR BODY - 1.30" x 2.21"
- BARON CAP (Navigator, Jr Gent I) - 1.81" x 1.45"
- BARON BODY (Navigator, Jr Gent I) - 2.13" x 1.20"
- PSI MAJESTIC JUNIOR CAP - 1.92" x 1.55"
- PSI MAJESTIC JUNIOR BODY - 2.07" x 1.29"
Most tube-in series are universal in nature, if the tube length is close and bushings are the same size or smaller, then the tube-in blank should cast properly. Please visit IAP Kit Bushing and Tube Reference for various pen kit dimensions.
Initial set of stoppers are included with a mold purchase. CLICK HERE to buy replacements.
Blue molds except Gisi Style Molds cast Polyester Resin (Silmar 41), Urethane Resin (Alumilite Clear), and Epoxy Resins.
Mold release sprays help to extend the shelf life of our molds. We recommend Stoner Thermoset for Polyester and Epoxy Resins, and Stoner Urethane for Urethane Resin.